Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
9 TIPS FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR SILK DRESS
Dry-cleaners and professionals used to working with silk are the best option for the very best results. If you're not able to take your dress to the dry-cleaners then follow these guidelines.Silk is a noble and delicate fabric, even more so in this magnificent blood-red colour. You should therefore follow these guidelines:
- Hand-wash your dress.
- Use cold water.
- Use a small amount of neutral soap. Don't use washing powder: it would be too abrasive for this pure silk!
- Don't scrub the dress, but press the fabric delicately once submerged in the water.
- Don't leave your dress in water for more than 5 minutes.
- Always rinse in cold water.
- Don't wring silk. Blot the dress quickly between 2 bath towels, then lay it flat on a dry towel.
- Don't leave it to dry in the sun or on a radiator.
- If you have any doubts, please contact us.